No one likes to think about what will happen to their assets when they pass away. However, failing to arrange for a properly prepared will to be left upon death could cost your family dearly.
If someone dies without leaving a will, then the probate legislationin various states and territories provides for the manner in which the deceased’s assets are to be distributed. However, the legislation is very restictive and often does not reflect the deceased’s intentions.
Secondly, many family relationships have been ruined because of a
dispute concerning a deceased estate where the deceased has failed to leave a will behind.
We know this because we have acted in many disputes of this nature. Therefore, we can help you if you are unfortunate enough to be a party to a deceased estate dispute or if you just need assistance obtaining a grant of probate or letters of administration.
Look over our fees here
- Useful Links »
- Comcare – Administers the Commonwealth workers compensation scheme: www.comcare.gov.au
- NSW Motor Accidents Authority – Contains information in relation to NSW Motor Vehicle accidents: www.maa.nsw.gov.au
- Worksafe ACT – Contains information in relation to the ACT Workers Compensation Scheme: www.worksafe.act.gov.au
- NSW Workcover Authority – Contains information in relation to the NSW Workers Compensation Scheme: www.workcover.nsw.gov.au
- NSW Workers Compensation Commission – Resolves workers compensation claim disputes in NSW: www.wcc.nsw.gov.au
- Medicare: www.medicare.gov.au
- Centrelink: www.centrelink.gov.au
- Useful Forms »
- Medicare Third Party Authority: Medicare Third Party Authority – 00146751.pdf
- Conditional Cost Agreement: Conditional Costs Agreement – 00148040.doc
- Authority to Release Medical Information: Medical Authority – 00148043.doc
- Authority to Release Confidential Information: Authority to Release Confidential Information – 00148041.doc
- ACT Accident Notification Form: ACT Personal Injury Claim Notification.pdf
- ACT Workers Compensation Claim Form – Incapacitated worker: 2002-88.rtf
- ACT Workers Compensation Claim Form – Dependent of worker: 2002-89.rtf
- ACT Workers Compensation Medical Certificate: 2004-3.rtf
- NSW Workers Compensation Claim Form: workers_injury_claim_form_5299.pdf
- NSW Workers Compensation Certificate of Capacity: workcover-certificate-capacity-1300.pdf
- NSW Motor Accident Personal Injury Claim Form: NSW MVA Claim Form.pdf
- ACT Motor Accident Notification Form: MVA – Notification Form.pdf